<title>value of a DITA map in Assets after the DITA map had been aliased. The update feature would sync the
<title>value of the DITA map asset to its aliased counterpart. Keep in mind that any DITA map can have multiple alias instances configured in the Site Tree. The update feature allows you to update particular alias instances or all of them.
In addition to
updating changes to
<title>, you can update the following on aliased
DITA maps when:
- Any element or attribute has been added or changed.
- Mark for publish status has changed.
- Filename has changed.
- Check in/out status has changed.
Administrators can update aliased DITA content in the following CMS areas:
- From the DITA Properties tab in Assets.
- From the DITA Map Manager in Administration.
- Navigate to .
- To update an alias instance(s) to reflect the state of the associated DITA map, click
one of the following buttons:
- To sync a particular alias instance, click the Update Alias Structure icon under Examine Map.
- To sync all alias instances listed, click the Update All button in the Aliases toolbar.
- You can verify that the update operation has completed by returning to the Site Tree. Once the update action has completed, the alias that needed updating no longer display a yellow arrow inside their icons.