How to Assign Groups to Users | Associate groups with users.
Prerequisites: An Ingeniux CMS user group must exist. See Creating Groups for details.
Administrators can assign existing groups to users during or after user account set up.
To assign a group to a user:
- Navigate to Administration > Users/Groups > Users.
- Select the user from the Users list.
- Click the Members of tab.
- Click the Add group plus (+) icon. The Add groups that this User is member of dialog displays.
- Optional: Use the Filter Choice field to search for the specific user(s).
- Select the group(s) to assign to the user.
- Click Add selected, then click Close to exit the dialog. The assigned groups display in the Member of tab.
- Click Save when you finish.