How to Search for Assets | Use the asset folder search function to locate assets within the current folder and sub-folders.
There are a few details to keep in mind about search functionality:
- Search is not case sensitive.
- When assets matches a query, the search engine calculates the relative score of the possible matches and ranks them in the returned list of hits.
- A search will only return the 200 highest-ranked matches.
To search for an asset:
- Navigate to Assets.
- In the Assets Tree, select the folder that you would like to search.
Note: The system will search the folder you select and its subfolders.
- Click the Search button from the toolbar.
- Enter your search terms in the Keyword(s) field.
- Click Apply. Results of your search display in the Workspace pane.