Excluding CMS 10.0 Assets
If you have CMS 10.1+ installed, skip this task and see Indexing CMS 10.1+ Assets for details.
Administrators can exclude asset types (e.g., Audio, CSS) from the InSite Search index. Schema exclusions omit all assets associated with the selected schema from the search index. No search results return for content associated with excluded schema types.
- Navigate to
- Click the Assets tab, and click Asset
Exclusions to expand the area.
- Click the Add Exclusion plus (+)
button.A new asset schema exclusion entry displays.
- Enter a value in the Field Name field.ImportantSearch excludes all instances of the selected asset type from indexing.
- Select an asset type in the Field Name drop-down list.
- Enter a custom asset type name (e.g., ThumbnailImage) by typing the name in the field.
- Click Select Targets to apply boosts to all or
individual targets. Choose the publishing targets from the Select
Target(s) dialog and click Select.NoteBy default, the exclusion applies to all publishing targets.
- Click OK.
- Click Save in the Actions menu to commit your changes.