Troubleshooting InSite Search
The following topics may help you while troubleshooting your InSite Search solution:
- Consulting ISS-related Log Files: Provides the names and locations of the ISS log files.
- Indexing Disabled: Provides information about enabling indexing if it has been disabled.
- Data Not Indexed: Provides instructions if Lucene does not index content or if search results are not as you expect.
- Incorrect Path References: Provides troubleshooting suggestions if you are not getting query responses.
- No Search Results for Binary Documents: Provides corrective actions if you expected to have hits returned from binary documents after executing a search and no such results return.
- Incorrect Search Results for Binary Documents: Provides a corrective action if you receive unexpected results from a search across binary documents.