Updating DEX Insite Search Component Schemas
How to Update DEX Components | Update DEX InSite Search component schemas.
To update the DEX InSite Search component schemas:
- Open the your DSS project in Visual Studio. The default project file is named Dynamic_Site_Server_Instance.csproj.
- In Visual Studio, navigate to Tools > NuGet Package Manager > Manage NuGet Packages for Solution.... The NuGet Package Manager opens.
- Click the Updates tab of the NuGet Package Manager.
- Select Ingeniux_InSite_Search_2_Dex_Dss## package from the left pane of the NuGet Package Manager, with ## corresponding the version of the CMS codebase that you are currently running (10.1, 10.2, etc.)
- Select the current project (i.e., Dynamic_Site_Server_Instance) from the Versions list.
- Select the latest stable version from the Version drop-down list.
- Click Install.
- When the installation completes, readme.txt displays. The Readme file contains instructions about how to add the newly installed DEX schemas to your CMS instance:
- In your Ingeniux CMS, navigate to Administration > Schema Designer.
- Click Upload in the Actions bar.
- Select the Overwrite existing schemas check box.
- Drag the XML schema files in [Drive]:\[path to DSS root directory]\packages\Ingeniux_InSite_Search_2_Dex_DssX.X\Schemas to the Upload Schemas dialog.
- Save the new schema versions to take them out of draft mode.
- If you have existing DEX components for search, be sure to sync your components to the latest version of the schema.