Query for "Publish As" Page Names
Version: CMS 8, 8.x, CMS 9, 9.x
July 20, 2010
Last updated: 1/30/2021
The Reports option in the Tools menu of the Administrator Client provides the ability to search for pages based on page attributes stored in the reference.xml file. One of these options is the PublishAs name for a given page.
Locate all current pages utilizing a publish as name.
Administrator level access to the Ingeniux Administrator's Client.
Follow these steps to locate all the pages utilizing publish as names:
1. Go to Tools | Reports.
2. Enter the following XPath query into the Query option:
3. Select the Execute the Query button (lightning bolt button).
A list of pages will be returned. To navigate to a particular page in the list, double click a page in the list.
To create a persistent query, follow these steps:
1. Select the New Query icon in the upper-left corner.
2. Enter a name to label the query and an XPath query in the Name and Query options respectively.
3. Select OK to save the query.
From this point, the query will be available in the Reports Name list.
Some combination of the following attributes are stored for a given page entry in the reference.xml:
PCRDID (5.2 Only)
Note: All page entries in reference.xml contain all of these attributes.