Importing Search Configuration Files
You may find it necessary to import (upload) a preconfigured SearchSource.config file into the CMS. For example, you may want to apply a similar search configuration from another Ingeniux CMS instance. This import automatically synchronizes any configuration settings from the SearchSource.config file with the InSite Search (ISS) interface.
- Navigate to .
- In the Actions box, click Import.
- Select the publishing target that you want to associate with the configuration file.
- Click OK. The Import SearchSource.config dialog displays.
- Select the SearchSource.config file. Choose one of the
- Drop the SearchSource.config file from your system's file Explorer into the dialog.
- Click the center of the dialog and pick the SearchSource.config file from your system's File Explorer to import.
- Click Upload.The SearchSource.config file's settings import to the CMS.
- Click Save in the Actions menu.