Setting Batch Size for Documents Within Assets
The batch size for a search implementation determines how many documents within assets group together in each batch. Grouping searches into batches allows site content to be indexed without having to wait for the entire site to be indexed.
You can set the batch size for documents stored as assets within the CMS.
- Navigate to .
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click the Batch Size field value in the
Documents Batch Size section of the Search
- Select the number of documents you want to search at one time. This value is
applies to content files across the CMS. Choose one of the following
- Enter the batch size by typing the number in the field.
- Use the up and down arrows provided in the field to increment or decrement the batch size number.
- Click the Add plus (+) button to
add batch size settings for particular publishing targets.The Publishing Target dialog displays.
- Select a target from the Publishing Target dialog.
- Click Select.The publishing target name and its Batch Size Field displays in the Documents Batch Size section.
- Enter a batch size for the selected publishing target.NoteTo delete page batch size settings for publishing targets, click the Delete minus (-) button associated with the publishing target.
- Click Save in the Actions menu to commit your changes.