CMS End User
Where Can I Find Workflow History Details for Individual Pages?
I want to view workflow history details for an individual page in the Ingeniux CMS Site Tree. Where can I view workflow history reports for individual pages?
Users can view Workflow History for a page via the Site Tree context menu.
Important: Users can only access a page’s Workflow History if the page is associated with a workflow. After the page leaves the workflow, then its Workflow History becomes unavailable.
To access Workflow History:
- Navigate to Site > Site Tree.
- Right-click the content item associated with the workflow in the Site Tree, and select Show Workflow History.
The Workflow History for the selected content item displays in a new browser window.
Note: Workflow History displays the following details about the page’s past transitions and workstates.
- Time: The time and date when the user advanced the content item in the workflow.
- Transition: The name of the workflow transition that the user selected when they advanced the content item.
- Work State: The name of the workstate associated with the transition.
- Assigned By: The user who advanced the content item.
- Assigned To: The user assigned to the content item during the transition. If a user group was assigned to the content item instead of an individual group member, then the Assigned To value displays as empty.
- Comments: Workflow-related comments that the Assigned By user provided in the Advance Workflow dialog when they executed the transition.
Please login to comment