Using Elements on the Edit Form: Insert Element
Learn how to use the Insert Element on the Edit Form to content to your pages and components.
Elements, also referred to as Fields, are areas on the edit form of a page or component that control what displays on the page. In this tutorial we discuss the usage of Insert Elements for entering content in Ingeniux CMS.
Learn how to use the Insert Element to:
- Add XML or HTML content to your pages and components by URL
- Select a file from the Asset system to bring content in using the Insert Element
- Set inserted content caching and caching timeout
- Set your content to pull as XML or as excaped text
- Bring only the body element from your html content
Also, learn what will happen when the Insert Element has content that conflicts with the content that is being inserted.
- Product: CMS
- Version: CMS 10
- Release: 10.3
- User Type: Content Manager
- Duration: 10 minutes