Ingeniux CMS Fundamentals
Attain the basic skills and knowledge for working in Ingeniux CMS.
This course lays the foundation for working in Ingeniux CMS. Gain the knowledge you need to perform essential tasks like accessing author and admin clients, creating and editing pages, and managing workflow.
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers
- Site Administrators
- Web Developers
This course is a preprequisite for all Ingeniux CMS training courses.
What You'll Learn
In this course you will learn how to...
- Access author and admin clients
- Create, edit, and publish web pages and components
- Revert to an earlier version of a page
- Upload images and documents to the Ingeniux server
- Add links, formatting, images, and tables in the XHTML editor
- Explore hidden and read-only elements
- Complete text elements and link elements
- Define, create, and manage workflow
- Run, modify, and save customer reports
- Explore the role of the site tree in navigation and performance
- Explore the role and function of taxonomy
Each participant will receive a copy of the Ingeniux Learner Guide along with a week of access to a server beginning immediately after training ends, and a week of Q&A access to an Ingeniux trainer.
Attend This Course
Reach out to your Account Manager to schedule an Ingeniux training for your team. They will schedule a definition meeting to review your requirements with you and provide you with a quote based on your needs.
- Product: CMS
- Audience: Administrator, Content Manager, Developer, Marketer
- Skill Level: Beginner