Ingeniux CMS 10.2
Ingeniux is pleased to announce the availability of Ingeniux CMS 10.2 which includes 109+ software updates. Major updates are highlighted below and a complete description of all changes is available in the Ingeniux CMS Version 10.2 Release Notes.
Ingeniux is pleased to announce the availability of Ingeniux CMS 10.2. Version 10.2 is available now for local installation.
Ingeniux CMS 10.2 includes more than 276 updates. Major updates are highlighted below and a complete description of all changes is available in the Ingeniux CMS 10.2 Release Notes.
Ingeniux CMS 10.2 Highlights
- Improved CMS UI performance for asset management system & site tree
- Enhanced In Context Editing (ICE) features for List elements
- Expanded Find and Replace to report Unused Assets
- Improved Content Store management & reporting UI with push notifications for CMS administrators
- Improvement to DSS Preview performance in CMS 10
- Microsoft Azure Application Insights Included in Default DSS with Custom Metrics Support
- New command-line installation support for CMS installations and upgrades
- SNMP Monitoring available for RavenDB
- Review the appropriate System Requirements for your configuration.
- Review the Ingeniux CMS 10.2 Release Notes.
- Review the Ingeniux CMS 10.2 Installation Guide.
- Download the CMS 10.2 Release.
- Evaluate CMS 10.2 in a test environment.
- Deploy CMS 10.2 to production.
Ingeniux CMS OnDemand Customers
Ingeniux CMS OnDemand or customers who are currently hosted by Ingeniux will receive communication from Ingeniux Support with regards to the CMS 10.2 upgrade process.
Please contact Ingeniux Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.877.299.8900 if you have any questions regarding the software download. Your Ingeniux Account Manager is also available to work with your organization to determine the optimal plan to implement CMS 10.2 in your environment.