Ingeniux CMS Administration & Configuration
Build upon basic knowledge of the CMS to explore administrative tools and begin thinking about configuring your own website.
This course takes the concepts explored in CMS 101 and extends them to provide in-depth instruction on Ingeniux CMS site configuration. Participants will explore administrative tools in the CMS and begin thinking about how to configure their own websites.
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers
- Site Administrators
- Web Developers
Ingeniux CMS Fundamentals (go to)
What You'll Learn
In this course you will learn how to...
- Create, modify, and delete users/groups in the CMS
- Assign permissions to users/groups
- Create new workstates and workflows
- Manage and maintain workflows from start to finish
- Create, modify, and delete page creation rules
- Associate page creation rules with site tree nodes
- Test page creation rules in the Ingeniux CMS
- Work in the DesignTime server
Each participant will receive a copy of the Ingeniux Learner Guide along with a week of access to a server beginning immediately after training ends, and a week of Q&A access to an Ingeniux trainer.
Attend This Course
Reach out to your Account Manager to schedule an Ingeniux training for your team. They will schedule a definition meeting to review your requirements with you and provide you with a quote based on your needs.
- Product: CMS
- Audience: Administrator, Business Analyst, Developer
- Skill Level: Intermediate