Ingeniux CMS Site Implementation Preparation
This course teaches data architects best practices for preparing for an Ingeniux software implementation in a structured content management environment.
This course teaches data architects best practices for preparing for an Ingeniux software implementation in a structured content management environment. It addresses best practices and provides useful information for preparing content structures that will take full advantage of the benefits of the features and functionality of the Ingeniux CMS environment. This course is beneficial for anyone implementing Ingeniux software, no matter the size or scope of the project.
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers
- Site Administrators
- Web Developers
Ingeniux CMS Fundamentals (go to)
What You'll Learn
- Discuss development in a variety of structured outputs
- Explore content transformation capabilities
- Write and utilize a specification document
- Explore examples of content re-use in a sample site
- Define what is happening behind the scenes to allow content re-use
- Identify basic content elements
- Explore advanced content elements and their use
- Define navigations and local exports
- Explain the role of exports in the context of content re-use
- Identify methods for displaying external content in the CMS
- Discuss considerations when selecting element types
- Explore implications of reusable components
- Discuss information architecture in the context of structured content
- Identify design techniques for long-term flexibility
- Identify element properties and their use
- Identify considerations for organizing elements on a page
- Identify techniques for improved usability across the CMS environment
Each participant will receive a copy of the Ingeniux Learner Guide along with a week of access to a server beginning immediately after training ends, and a week of Q&A access to an Ingeniux trainer.
Attend This Course
Reach out to your Account Manager to schedule an Ingeniux training for your team. They will schedule a definition meeting to review your requirements with you and provide you with a quote based on your needs.
- Product: CMS
- Audience: Administrator, Business Analyst, Developer
- Skill Level: Intermediate