Picking Publishing Targets for Actions
- See Workflows Designer Prerequisites for details.
- Transitions must exist. See Creating Transitions for details.
- Publishing targets must exist. See Configuring Publishing Targets for details.
Configure publishing targets for workflow transition actions.
See Adding Transition Actions for details about actions.
To pick a publishing target for an action:
- Click the Add New Transition Action plus (+) button in the Actions tab of the New Transition or Edit Transition dialog.
- Select one of the following options in the New Action drop-down list.
- Check In
- Mark for Publish
- Revert to Version
- Unmark for Publish
Note: See List of Transition Actions for details about available actions.
- Click the Confirm plus (+) button.
- Click the action to expand.
- Click Pick to select individual publishing target(s). The Select Publishing Target dialog displays.
Note: Actions select all publishing targets by default.
- Select or clear the Select checkbox for each publishing target.
Note: If you selected the Unmark for Publish action, clear the checkbox(es) to unmark the content item for publish.
- Click OK.
- Choose one of the following steps.
- Click Save Current Item to save changes and continue working in the dialog.
- Click Save and Close when finished to close the dialog.
- Click Save in the top menu of the Designing Workflow area when finished making changes in the workflow. Ingeniux CMS saves the workflow in Workflows Designer. This workflow is available for content items in the Site Tree and Assets Tree.