How to Add Users to Groups | Add users to user groups.
Prerequisites: An Ingeniux CMS user account must exist. See Creating User Accounts for details.
Administrators add users to groups in the Members tab.
To add a user to a group:
- Navigate to Administration > Users/Groups > Groups.
- Select the group from the Groups list.
- Click the Members tab.
- Click the Add member plus (+) button. The Add member users for this Group dialog displays.
- Optional: Use the Filter Choice field to search for the specific user(s).
- Select the user(s) to add to the group.
- Click Add Selected to include the user(s) as members in the group.
- Click Close when you finish. The dialog closes with the new user(s) listed in the Members tab.
- Choose one of the following actions:
- Click Save. The selected group updates to include the new user(s).
- Click Save as New Group. Ingeniux CMS creates an identical group with the new user(s). The new group displays in the Groups view.