To set up DSS caching of XML pages:
- Navigate to System Options > Dynamic Site Server > Cache.
- Configure the following values:
- Enable Cache: A check box that enables DSS server-side caching. DSS caching is enabled by default on new sites.
- Trigger File: Identifies the file path and file used by the server to indicate that files have been published and the cache should be cleared.
- Never Expire or Expire in (Seconds): Defines the length of time a page is cached without being requested if it is not otherwise cleared from the cache due to a publish, its size, or the file number threshold.
- Click Save.