Viewing Schemas as HTML
- See Schema Designer Prerequisites for details.
- The instructions assume all required schema fields have valid values (otherwise, a blank window displays).
You can view a table of all the HTML elements in the schema. Each column refers to data in the Elements tab of the selected schema.
To view a schema as HTML:
- Navigate to Administration > Schema Designer.
- Select the schema from the appropriate tab in the Management view.
- Click Edit in the Actions menu. The Create/Edit view displays.
- Click the View as HTML in the Schema Actions menu. A window displays the HTML table. with the following data:
Column Description Label Field label of the element. Element Type Type of element (e.g., plain text, asset. XHTML editor). Notes Additional information about the element (e.g., notes if element type-specific checkboxes are selected in the schema). For example: Help Text Text entered by an administrator or user with permissions to help content contributors enter a value for the element. Req. Displays whether or not the field is required. H Displays whether or not the field is hidden. RO Displays whether or not the field is read only.