Resizing an image to its final dimensions can decrease the amount of time it takes to download the image because the file size will be smaller. Sometimes, you need to resize your image to fit in a given space.
- Navigate to .
- Select an image in the Assets Tree.
- Click the Edit tab in Workspace.
- Click the Resize button on the Edit toolbar. The
Resize Image dialog displays.
- In the Contain By drop-down list box, do one of the
NoteThe width and height values are measured in pixels.
- By clicking Width, you can change the width of the image in the Width field. The system automatically scales the height dimension so that the image remains proportional.
- By clicking Height, you can change the height of the image in the Height field. The system automatically scales the width dimension so that the image remains proportional.
- By clicking None, you can change the value of width, height, or both. With None, the system does not maintain the image's aspect ratio.
- Click Resize.
- When you are satisfied with your changes, do one of the following:
NoteIf you are dissatisfied with your changes, you can quickly revert by undoing an image change.
- To save your changes to the current file, click the Save Changes button.
- To save your changes with a new file name, click the Save As button and complete the Save As dialog.