Marking Assets for Publish
Marking assets for publish associates them with a specific publishing target or targets. Once marked, assets are published to these targets when your organization runs a publish.
Note: Modified content must be checked in prior to marking for publish.
To mark an asset for publish:
- Navigate to Assets > Assets Tree.
- Right-click an asset or folder in the Assets Tree.
Note: To select multiple, adjacent assets in the Assets Tree, drag your mouse across the assets that you want to select. Otherwise, use Ctrl+click to form a group of selected assets, no matter if they are adjacent or not, to be marked for publish.
- Select Mark/Unmark for Publish. The Mark/Unmark assets for publish dialog displays.
Note: If the item is a folder, then Mark/Unmark Descendant Assets for Publish displays instead of Mark/Unmark for Publish.
- Select the checkbox(es) in the Marked for Publish column to associate the asset with one or multiple publishing targets.
- Select the appropriate version of the asset to apply in the Version to Publish column to your chosen publishing target.
- Click OK.