To set the log level for the CMS log:
- Navigate to Administration > System Options > CMS > CMS Logging.
- In the logging level drop-down list, choose one of the following options:
- Errors: Logs only publishing errors.
- Warnings: Logs publishing errors and warning messages.
- Informational: Logs publishing errors, warnings, and general information.
- Debug: Logs publishing errors, warnings, general information, and each action taken by igxcsapi80.dll.
- Clear the Don't log error caused by empty component during preview checkbox if you want the log to include empty component errors while in preview mode.
- Click Save.
Note: More information is written to the log file as the logging levels increase. Depending upon the environment and the size of the site, the Debug logging level, generating the most detailed report, can slow performance and should only be used temporarily. Ingeniux recommends using Informational logging unless more information is required for debugging an issue.