E-mail links direct users to an email page, where they can compose an email message.
To create an e-mail link:
- Navigate to .
- Choose one of the following steps:
- Select a page containing the XHTML editor in the Site Tree. Ensure the page is checked out.
- Select an element that allows links (e.g., link element).
- Select the text that will serve as the starting point of the
- Click the Insert/edit link button. The Link
To dialog displays.
- Select E-Mail.
- Enter the targeted email address in the E-Mail field.
- Optional: Enter information about where the link will send the user in the Title field.
- In the Target drop-down list, select Open in this window/frame to open the linked page in the current window or Open in new window/frame to open it in a new window.
- Optional: Select a class to classify your link
in the Class drop-down list.
NoteThis information is the value of the class attribute in the HTML source.
- Click Insert.