CMS 10.6 Deleting Presentations
- Administrators must complete prerequisites to enable user access to the Design tab. See Page Builder Prerequisites for details.
- The page must contain a Page Builder presentation.
Permanently delete a Page Builder presentation from the parent container. Page Builder deletes all nested row layouts and content unit placement blocks within the presentation.
- Navigate to .
- Select the page with the Page Builder presentation.
- Check out the page, and select the Design tab.The Design tab workspace and accordion menu displays.
- Expand the Containers accordion menu option.The presentation details display.
- Select the delete (trash) icon next to the presentation name.The Delete Presentation confirmation dialog displays.
- Select Delete to confirm the presentation deletion.Page Builder deletes the presentation. If the presentation contains content units, then the Removing Content Unit Placements from Presentation dialog displays.
- If the deleted presentation contains content units, then choose one of the following
steps.NoteThe presentation fields for the current site page have versions for different publishing targets. Mapped fields indicate content units associated the current page presentation based on respective publishing targets.
Page Builder permanently deletes the presentation.
- Select Keep Mapped Fields (recommended). This option maintains content units attached to other publishing targets not selected for deletion within the current page presentation. If you keep mapped fields, the units remain within the schema of the current individual site page.
- Select Remove Mapped Fields. This option permanently
deletes all unit placements and, if applicable, mapped fields from all publishing
targets associated with the current page presentation. If you remove mapped fields, the
system omits the fields from the schema of the current individual site page.
Mapped fields removal is optional.