Administrators can schedule reports to run at defined times and then have these reports sent to the appropriate CMS users.
Note: Advanced reports cannot be scheduled.
To schedule a report:
- Navigate to Administration > Reports.
- Select a report from the Reports tree.
- Navigate to the Schedules view.
- Click the Add New Schedule button (+). The Schedule Entry form displays.
- Enter a name for the report in the Name field.
- Use the date and time pickers to enter a Start Date and Time of Execution.
- In the Recurrence fields, set the frequency with which the report will run.
- To select users to receive the report, use the add button (+) to the right of Users to receive exported report.
Note: You can select groups or individual users, and you can remove them using the remove button (-).
- Click Save. Your scheduled report now displays in the Scheduled Report Action list within the Scheduling view on the main Reports page.
- To run scheduled reports automatically, ensure that the scheduling service is active.