How to Copy Workflows | Duplicate existing workflows.
Prerequisites: See Workflows Designer Prerequisites for details.
Administrators can copy existing workflows to use as the base for new ones.
To copy a workflow:
- Navigate to Administration > Workflows Designer.
- Select the workflow to copy from the table.
- Click Copy. The Copy Workflow Definition dialog displays.
- Required: Change the Name value to meet your needs.
- You can either add or change the Description value.
- Click Create. The copied workflow displays in the workflow view.
- Click Save in the top menu of the Designing Workflow area when finished making changes in the workflow. Ingeniux CMS saves the workflow in Workflows Designer. This workflow is available for content items in the Site Tree and Assets Tree.
Important: All workstates require cohesive transitions before saving.