FTP Replication Target Configuration
- See Publishing Prerequisites for details.
- The replication target must be added. See Adding Replication Targets for details.
- The administrator must have at least one of the following:
- Valid values provided by the subject matter expert for required fields.
- Access to the FTP server.
Administrators can configure FTP (File Transfer Protocol) replication for publishing targets. When performing replication during publish, Ingeniux CMS copies the published files using FTP.
To set up an FTP replication target:
- Expand the FTP replication target in the Replication tab.
- Configure the following fields:
- Name: The name of the replication target.
- Description (optional): The description of the replication target.
- FTP Server Address: The URL of the FTP server (e.g., ftp://ftp.ingeniux.com).
- Port: The FTP port number. Change the value to 21.
- User Name: The user name for establishing the FTP session.
- Password: The password for establishing the FTP session.
- Root Path: The replication location on the server. The root path begins at the root of the FTP site and uses forward slashes (/) as delimiters. Precede the root path with a forward slash (/). You can create a new folder for the root path.
Next Steps: Choose one of the following.
- Click Save in the top right corner of the publishing target view.
- Expand the Advanced Settings area to configure FTP options, exempt locations, additional locations, cleanup exclusions, and custom commands in the replication target.