WorldView Configuration translation manager provides options to control globalization and localization settings, lingual mapping, and content localization workflows.
Only administrators can change WorldView settings and execute clone operations (i.e., Paste as Clone, Paste New Region Root).
To enable and configure the WorldView translation manager:
- Navigate to .
- Select the Enable WorldView checkbox.
- Configure the following settings:
- Enable Top Language Selection Menu: When enabled, users can access the language menu at the top of the CMS. When this menu is enabled, users can click Language on the top menu bar and choose English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, or Japanese as the language to be displayed in the CMS. This setting does not affect the content displayed on the live site. It only changes labels and dialogs within the CMS.
- Ignore unmappable references during cross-locale copy: When enabled, broken references are ignored when pages are copied across locales. (e.g., a Link element that references a broken page is left blank when copied to the new locale.) When this option is disabled, the cross-locale copy stops and throws an error when a broken or unmappable reference is encountered.
- Available languages for page language settings: The
languages available for translating site content. To add a language, click the
Add new language button (+).
You're presented with two options:
ImportantAdd all languages involved in the translation process, including the source language. Once you select a language, click the Add new language button (+) again to add it to the list of the available languages.
- Select from locales listing: Select a language from predefined list of languages.
- Create new custom locale: Create a new locale that is based on a predefined locale. Provide this custom locale with a name and description, and select the locale on which it's based from the Base Locale field.
- Create Workflows for WorldView Content Localization System: Deploys WorldView's set of pre-built localization workflows. These help streamline the process of translating content in the CMS.
- Click Save.