Administrators can modify Ingeniux CMS UI localizations in key areas. Through Localization, administrators can override UI labels, which are viewed by content contributors when using the CMS.
To create a translation within the CMS:
- Navigate to Administration > Localization.
Note: On this initial page, you'll find localization statistics in the Site Definitions Localization Summary such as a breakdown, in terms of a percentage, of site definitions localized and the date and time when the localization was last updated.
- Click the appropriate definition heading in the accordion pane on the left. This pane contains the following definition areas:
- Page Schemas.
- Component Schemas.
Version Notes: CMS 10.5
- Page Creation Rules (PCRs)
- Workflow Definitions.
- Workflow States.
Note: The flag at the top of the work area indicates the current localization language.
- Select the item within each of these definition areas that you'd like to update.
- Enter localized values for the Label and Help Text fields. Both fields are optional.
- Click Save. Now the CMS UI reflects your updates.