How to Add Translated Content for Display in Ingeniux CMS UI | Localize key areas of Ingeniux CMS user interface.
Administrators can modify Ingeniux CMS UI localizations in key areas. Through Localization, administrators can override UI labels, which are viewed by content contributors when using the CMS.
To create a translation within the CMS:
- Navigate to Administration > Localization.
Note: On this initial page, you'll find localization statistics in the Site Definitions Localization Summary such as a breakdown, in terms of a percentage, of site definitions localized and the date and time when the localization was last updated.
- Click the appropriate definition heading in the accordion pane on the left. This pane contains the following definition areas:
- Page Schemas.
- Component Schemas.
|Version Notes: CMS 10.5
- Page Creation Rules (PCRs)
- Workflow Definitions.
- Workflow States.
Note: The flag at the top of the work area indicates the current localization language.
- Select the item within each of these definition areas that you'd like to update.
- Enter localized values for the Label and Help Text fields. Both fields are optional.
- Click Save. Now the CMS UI reflects your updates.