Translating a Site
To translate the content of a site, follow the steps below:
- Set the master site's root page to a specific language and make sure that all descendants inherit the parent language.
- Create a new language branch.
- Create a new root page and set its locale to the target language.
- Copy the desired pages from the master site and paste them into the new region root. The pages will automatically become the clones of the master pages, while maintaining their locale inheritance in the new root.
- Translate the pasted pages and approve them.