Page Creation Rules
Page Creation Rules (PCRs) in the Properties tab provides options to add or remove PCRs. Before users can access a PCR, it has to be associated with a node in the Site Tree. This association informs the CMS where to place new pages.
- Navigate to .
- Select a content item in the Site Tree.
- Click the Properties tab.
- Select Page Creation Rules in the Options menu. The PCR view displays.
- To add page creation rules, clear the Inherit page creation rules from
parent page checkbox. A verification dialog displays.
- Click Yes to verify that you understand that the page will
no longer use the inherited rules of the parent. The Remove
and Add buttons display.
- Click Add.
- Choose a page creation rule from the dialog.
- Click OK.
- Optional: Enable the checkbox in the the Parent column to mark the PCR as a parent.
- Click Save.NoteCreating a PCR will not allow an assigned group to use it, automatically. Users also have to have appropriate security for the part of the Site Tree where the PCR is assigned.