How to Manage Workflows with Reports | Perform actions on pages, components, assets,
and folders associated with workflows or download workflow reports.
Prerequisites: See Workflows Designer Prerequisites for details.
In the Workflow Reports Manager, administrators can view content items added to workflows.
Administrators can perform the following actions:
- Advance or remove content items in workflows.
- Filter reports to display individual workflow information.
- Export an Excel spreadsheet containing workflow reports information.
To manage a workflow with a report:
- Navigate to Administration > Workflows Designer.
- Choose one of the following steps:
- Without selecting any workflows in the list, click Reports. A list of all pages, components, assets, and folders associated with workflows displays.
- Select a workflow in the list and click Reports. A list of all pages, components, assets, and folders associated with the selected workflow displays.
The Workflows list columns includes:
||Name of the content item assigned to the group.
Tip: Click the name to navigate to the content item.
||ID associated with the content item.
||Schema associated with the content item.
|Version Notes: CMS 10.5
This column displays to users in CMS 10.5.
||Workflow definition associated with the content item.
||Current user or group assigned to the content item.
||Date when users last made changes to the content item.
||Comment that a user provided when they last advanced the content item in workflow.
Tip: Click a column header to alphabetize its data.
- Choose from the following actions: