How to Check for Spelling | Use the Edit tab's Spellcheck tool to identify misspellings in the page content.
Ingeniux CMS employs an open-source spell-check system called NHunspell. It features customizable OpenOffice dictionaries, and many of the specialty dictionaries (including medical and legal dictionaries) are also available for free in a variety of languages.
To check the spelling of a page:
- Navigate to Site.
- Select a page in the Site Tree.
- Click the Edit tab for the page you'd like to spell-check if it's not already open.
- Click the Spellcheck button on the toolbar at the top of the CMS client. In all spellcheck–enabled fields (text and HTML), a red line displays under misspelled words.
- Click misspelled words.
- Make a selection from the menu. You can:
Note: After your selection, Spellchecker moves to the next underlined word, automatically.
- choose a suggested replacement word.
- add the word to the dictionary.
- ignore the word.
- ignore all instances of the word.
- move to the next or previous misspelled word.
When you're finished, click Done.
Note: Click the Spellcheck button again to exit Spellcheck.