Filters analyze a large set of assets and exclude any items that don't meet the search criteria. This allows only a subset of assets to be considered as possible hits. If you do not provide a search term in the Keyword(s) field, the refined results do not affect the scoring or relevancy of the hits.
- Navigate to .
- In the Assets Tree, select the folder where you would like to start your filtered
search.NoteThe system will search the folder you select and its subfolders.
- Click the Filter button on the toolbar. The Filter area displays
in the Workspace pane.
- Restrict your filtered search criteria by time and/or by type selecting the appropriate options from the Date Added and Type options.
- You can restrict your filtered search further by adding a search term in the Keyword(s) field.
- Click Filter. The results of your filtered search display in the Workspace pane.