Reverting to Selected Versions
While rollback undoes the last checked-in version of the page, the History tab provides a list of all earlier versions of the page. Using this list, you can review and reinstate prior versions of a page or of an asset.
- Navigate to .
- Select the page in the Site Tree that needs to be reverted.
- Ensure the selected page is assigned to you and checked out.
- Click the History tab. The Available
Versions list displays.
- Select the desired version from the list.
- Click Revert to selected version. The reverted version displays in the Edit tab.