Configuring Workflow Settings
Edit the workflow's name and description fields in Workflow Settings.
To configure Workflow Settings:
- Navigate to .
- Select the appropriate workflow from the list.
- Click Edit. The workspace view displays.
- Click Workflow Settings in the top menu of the
Designing Workflow area. The Edit
Workflow dialog displays.
- Optional: Edit the following fields.
Field Description Name Display name of the workflow. Description Details about the workflow.
- Click OK to save workflow changes.
- Click Save in the top menu of the Designing
Workflow area when finished making changes in the workflow. Ingeniux
CMS saves the workflow in Workflows Designer. This workflow is
available for content items in the Site Tree and
Assets Tree. ImportantIf multiple workstates exist in the workflow, all workstates require cohesive transitions before saving.