How to Configure Workflow Settings | Change the workflow name and
Edit the workflow's name and description fields in Workflow Settings.
To configure Workflow Settings:
- Navigate to Administration > Workflows Designer.
- Select the appropriate workflow from the list.
- Click Edit. The workspace view displays.
- Click Workflow Settings in the top menu of the Designing Workflow area. The Edit Workflow dialog displays.
- Optional: Edit the following fields.
- Click OK to save workflow changes.
- Click Save in the top menu of the Designing Workflow area when finished making changes in the workflow. Ingeniux CMS saves the workflow in Workflows Designer. This workflow is available for content items in the Site Tree and Assets Tree.
Important: If multiple workstates exist in the workflow, all workstates require cohesive transitions before saving.