Using Schema Designer
See Schema Designer Prerequisites for details.
Use the following sections to walkthrough how to use Schema Designer in conjunction with the Site Tree, Assets Tree, and Presentation Content Units. Complete the steps to create schemas, create instances associated with schemas, sync instances to respective schemas, and check schema usage.
To associate a schema with an embedded component:
- Create a component schema.
- Create a component associated with the schema in the Site Tree.
- Embed the component in a page with a component element.
- Optional: Make a change to the schema.
- Optional: Sync the schema and associated embedded component.
- Optional: View total embedded components that associate with the schema.