Administration (located in the main navigation bar) provides features for administrators to configure and manage Ingeniux CMS. Most of the CMS configuration is done within Administration.
This section includes:
- Find/Replace: Search and modify site content.
- Schema Designer: Create, edit, and synchronize page, component, and asset schemas.
- Presentation Content Units: Create and edit content units for Page Builder.
- System Options: Configure options for a variety of site functionality.
- InSite Search Configuration: Configure InSite Search.
- Users/Groups: Manage users and groups and assign permissions.
- Page Creation Rules: Manage where, how, and by whom pages can be created.
- Workflows Designer: Create and edit workflows for site content.
- Publishing System: Manage the site's publishing system.
- Redirects: Manage the site's 301 redirects.
- Publishing Monitor: View the progression and completion of publishes.
- Taxonomy: Manage site-wide categories.
- Reports: Run internal site analytics.
- Localization: Translate localized site content.
- Maintenance: View database states, configure a content freeze, manage site exports, and view logs.
- Special Topics for Admin:
The following topics (i.e., Special Topics for Admin) help administrators to complete tasks that cannot be accomplished within the Administration pane or that require special attention.
This section includes:
- Setting up DSS to Display Content: After you install the DSS, refer to this topic for help displaying content within the DSS.
- Activating the Paste Plugin: Instructions for administrators about how to activate the Paste Plugin.
- Working with Site Migrator: This tool packages and imports site content.
- Export Types: Describes exports (default, global, and local) within Ingeniux CMS.
- Monitoring RavenDB: Describes how to enable RavenDB monitoring.
- Commands for Silent Install: Provides command line options for silent installation.
- Installing UI Language Packs: Describes how to install UI language packs.
- SFTP Access to Assets: Ingeniux CMS 10.3+ provides options to add and remove assets via SFTP.
- Oxygen Desktop Plugin:Describes how to install and use the Oxygen Desktop Plugin to edit CMS DITA and other XML assets in Oxygen XML Editor.
- RavenDB Certificates: Describes how to configure server and client certificates for Raven DB 4.2 authentication in CMS 10.5.
- Translation Manager: Lets you send and receive work to and from third-party translation services and synchronize that work across CMS pages.
Configuration prerequisites for major CMS features include: