Setting Page Security
- User must have administrator permissions to set security.
- User groups must exist. See Creating Groups for details.
Security in the Properties tab provides options to set security access levels for user groups and node levels.
To set security for a page, component, or folder:
- Navigate to .
- Select a page, component, or folder in the Site Tree.
- Click the Properties tab.
- Select Security in the Options menu.
The Security view displays. NoteThese security settings also apply to assets in the Assets Tree.
- Optional: Clear the checkmark from Inherit security settings from parent page checkbox. A verification dialog displays.
- Optional: Click Yes to confirm that you understand that the page will
no longer use the inherited security settings from the parent page. The
Remove and Add buttons display on
the Security view.
- Optional: Select the Everyone user group. Click Remove. NoteThe Everyone user group overrides all other settings in Security.
- Click Add. The Select Access Groups
- Select user groups that you want to have access to this page, component, or folder.
- Click OK to confirm your choice of user group(s) in the Select Access Group dialog.
- Set the security access level for each group.
- Click Save.