Special Topics for Developers
This Special Topics section contains information that is relevant to developers but falls outside typical development tasks or augments the development process.
This section includes:
- Adding Custom MIME Types to DSS: This topic provides steps to add custom MIME types by editing the MIMEAssistant.cs file.
- Azure Application Insites: App Insights is a Microsoft service that can monitor the DSS website for performance anomalies.
- Modified DSS Files: When you upgrade the DSS (or DSS_Preview), this topic provides a list of touched files.
- Deploying DSS to Azure App Service: This topic provides steps to deploy the DSS to Azure App Service.
- Updating Bootstrap in DSS: These instructions help you to update Bootstrap in your DSS installation.
- Updating DSS RTAPI NuGet Package: These instructions help you to update the DSS RTAPI NuGet Package.
- DITA Publishing Architecture in Ingeniux CMS: This topic provides a high-level overview of DITA publishing architecture.