Deleting Transitions via Context Menu
Delete workflow transitions via the context menu in the Designing Workflow area.
To delete a workflow transition via the Designing Workflow area context menu:
- Navigate to .
- Select the appropriate workflow from the list.
- Click Edit. The Workflow view displays.
- Right-click the transition in the Designing Workflow area.
- Click Delete Transition. Workflows
Designer removes the transition from the Designing
Workflow area and the Workflow Transitions area. CautionIf a content item can't transition to a workstate, the workflow cannot save. All workstates require cohesive transitions.
- Click Save in the top menu of the Designing
Workflow area. Ingeniux CMS saves the workflow in Workflows
Designer. This workflow is available for content items in the
Site Tree and Assets Tree. ImportantAll workstates require cohesive transitions before saving.