How to Import Users and Groups from Active Directory | Import users and user groups
from Active Directory to Ingeniux CMS.
Prerequisites: Active Directory must be configured.
Administrators can import users and groups from Active Directory to Ingeniux CMS.
To import a user or group from Active Directory:
- Navigate to Administration > Users/Groups > Advanced.
- Click Perform Import.
- When prompted, enter the Active Directory username and password.
- Optional: You can filter Active Directory results by selecting the Advanced checkbox and entering queries in the fields.
- Click Start Searching to begin looking for Active Directory groups. The results return.
- Clear groups you don't want to import.
- Click Begin Import to add and authenticate the groups in the CMS.