Deleting and Restoring Pages
Ingeniux CMS moves deleted items (i.e., folder, page, component) to the Recycle Folder. Items deleted or emptied from the Recycle Folder are not restorable.
Site administrators grant Permission to delete items at the group level.
If an item moves to the Recycle Folder, the item:
- Is not publishable.
- Descendants are also deleted and moved.
- Maintains its current checked in or checked out state.
- If checked in, associated taxonomy categories are removed.
- Cannot be marked for publish.
- Is removed from workflow and no longer assigned to a user.
- Maintains its URL history.