Editing Calendar Events
Users require moderator+ permissionsfor the module to complete this task. Users require contributor+ permissionsfor the module and must be the item creator to complete this task.
You can edit calendar events within the Calendar module.
- Log in to Cartella.
- Navigate to the folio where you will edit the calendar within its Calendar module.
- In the folio module navigation, click Calendar.The Calendar area opens in the Events area.
- In the Events area, click the event that you would like to edit.
- When the event displays, click Edit.The Edit Calendar Event view opens.
- In the edit view, change the event's name, description or options as
Field Description Name Display name. Description If your event name needs more explanation, you can provide more details with this rich text editor. Image You can add an image to augment your event information. Categorize You can assign taxonomy categories that groups other Cartella objects with the same tag assignments. Sharing You can assign various sharing levels to your module items. See Creating Folios for option descriptions. Email Notifications
You can select users and groups to receive email notifications by enabling this option then by choosing the appropriate recipients.NoteThe checkbox toggles back to cleared after saving.
Restrictions You can select the following restrictions for module content. See Creating Folios for option descriptions.
- Click Submit.