Hiding Group Table Headers in Folios
Users require folio administrator+ permissions
in the folio to complete this task.
Users who have both folio and site administrator permissions, see Hiding Group Table Headers in Cartella Site Settings for details to hide table headers in global groups.
Make columns hidden in the Groups table for folios. Available column headers and information types include:
- Name: Group's name.
- Folio: Group's associated folio.
- Created On: Date of the group's creation.
- Updated On: Date of the group's last modification.
- User Count: Group's total members.
- Users: Access point to manage the group's members.
- Edit: Access points to change the group's name and delete the group.
To hide a column header in the folio Groups table:
- Log in to Cartella.
- Navigate to .
- Click Headers.The Choose Headers dialog displays.
- Select the header(s) to remove in the Selected Choices
list.NoteClick CTRL+Shift to select multiple headers.NoteDimmed headers in the Available Choices list display in the Groups table.
- Click the left arrow button.The headers move from the Selected Choices list to the Available Choices list.
- Click OK.Cartella hides the headers from the Groups table.