Configuring Page Builder Settings
- See Publishing Prerequisites for details.
- See Page Builder Prerequisites for details.
- The root page, publishing folder, and home page must be identified. See Configuring Publishing Target Info for details.
- If your implementation uses a custom plugin and requires a custom presentation formatter option, then developers must build the custom development hardware solution to make the custom formatter available.
Page Builder enables users to design page content without extensive web development. Styling Page Builder with CSS at runtime requires a presentation formatter within the publishing target.
See Page Builder for details about designing and using Page Builder presentations.
To set the publishing target presentation formatter for Page Builder:
- Navigate to .The Manage Publishing Targets pane displays.
- Select the publishing target from the Manage Publishing Targets
list.The Info tab displays for the selected publishing target.
- Navigate to the Page Builder Settings section in the
Info tab, and select the formatter that suits your needs in the
Presentation Formatter drop-down list.
NoteYou can provide custom presentation formatter options in addition to the built-in formatter options within this drop-down list. If your implementation uses a custom plugin and you built a custom development hardware solution, then the system dynamically populates the custom formatter in this list.
- -- Default Presentation Formatter --
- Presentation Formatter for Bootstrap 2.33
- Presentation Formatter for Bootstrap 3
- Click Save in the top right corner of the Managing Publishing Targets pane.
Next Steps (optional): Choose one of the following topics.