You can use wikis for collaborative editing and sharing information.
- Log in to Cartella.
- Navigate to the folio where you will create the wiki within the Wiki module.
- In the folio module navigation, click Wiki.The Wiki view opens.
- In the Wiki area, click Create Wiki.
- Required: In the Name field, provide a display name for the new
Wiki module.NoteThe Name field is the only required field. The remaining fields are optional.
- Populate any of the following optional fields:
Option Description Field Description Description If your wiki name needs more explanation, you can provide more details with this rich text editor. Categorize You can assign taxonomy categories that groups other Cartella objects with the same tag assignments. Sharing You can assign various sharing levels for your new wiki. See Creating Folios for option descriptions. Email Notifications
You can select users and groups to receive email notifications by enabling this option then by choosing the appropriate recipients.NoteThe checkbox toggles back to cleared after saving.
Restrictions You can select the following restrictions for the wiki's content. See Creating Folios for option descriptions.
- Click Submit.