The main navigation contains links to the five major sections of the application. Different tasks are performed in each section with access to these areas managed by user permissions.
- Collection of tools that facilitate content contribution and management.
- Pages and components that make up the architecture of the content managed by the CMS.
- Physical files, such as JPG, PDF, and CSS, which are used by the content.
- Settings and configurations for the functionality of the CMS and communication with the DSS.
- Custom applications made by Ingeniux or your developers.