Configuring the Custom Action
Create custom actions to execute during workflow transitions.
See Adding Transition Actions for details about actions.
To configure the custom action:
- Click the Add New Transition Action plus (+) button in the Actions tab of the New Transition or Edit Transition dialog.
- Select Custom in the New Action drop-down list.
- Click the Confirm plus (+) button.
- Click Custom. The action expands.
- Locate the progID. Enter the custom action's corresponding class in the ProgID field.
- If a custom DLL requires information to be passed on, enter the name of the custom attribute in the Add Custom Attribute field. Click the Add New Custom Attribute plus (+) button to add the attribute.
- Choose one of the following steps:
- Click Save Current Item to save changes and continue working in the dialog.
- Click Save and Close when finished to close the dialog.
- Click Save in the top menu of the Designing Workflow area when finished making changes in the workflow. Ingeniux CMS saves the workflow in Workflows Designer. This workflow is available for content items in the Site Tree and Assets Tree.