Creating Modules in Folios
Select Modules from the Folio Management menu to add child modules to the current folio.
- Log in to Cartella.
- Navigate to .
- Click Add Module. The Create Folio Module view displays.
- Enter a module name in the Label field.
- Optional: Enter the folio description in the Description field. Use the HTML editor to add formatting, links, media, and view the HTML source code.
- Select a module type in the Select Module drop-down list.
- Select a sharing permission in the Sharing drop-down
list. Choose one of the following:
Sharing Permission Description Inherited
Inherits the sharing level from its parent folio.
Allows anyone see the folio and its contents, including viewers who are not logged in to Cartella.
Logged In Displays the content only to logged-in users. Specific Groups and Users
Displays the content only to selected groups or individual members.NoteIf you select this sharing level, a form for selecting users and groups displays.
Displays the folio and its contents only to the folio creator.
Displays content only to user connections of the creator.
- Select or clear the Send Email Notifications Upon Save
checkbox. Select users and groups to receive email notifications.NoteThe checkbox toggles back to cleared after saving.
- Select or clear restrictions.
Restriction Description Read Only Prevents everyone except administrators from editing folio content.NoteUsers can view the Read Only folio. Locked Prevents users from creating sub-items or comments.NoteUsers can view the locked folio. Auto Approve
Automatically approves all sub-items and lower-level items of the site structure.
- Click Submit.Cartella saves the folio edits.